We welcome back New York City artist Bobby Hill
as he returns with another wholly unique edition of his hand-painted screenprints. This time around Bobby again focuses on New York City, but the attention is drawn to the impending destruction from the massive marshmallow man, rather than the signature Empire State Building from his debut RUN.
"Each piece for this RUN was individually screen printed and hand painted using a variety of acrylic and other mediums. Along with another image these pieces were created over a two month period that started this past September. The idea for the image came about after a little kid walked past me wearing the marshmallow man costume while I was selling some work in Brooklyn. It was one of the funniest things I had seen in a minute." - Bobby Hill
Please note: This RUN is hand-painted, each print will vary slightly from the photos shown here.
This RUN is Available in 6 Hand-Painted Colorways:
- Click To View The Blue, Purple & Peach Variant Edition
- Click To View The Yellow, Red & Purple Variant Edition
- Click To View The Blue & Yellow Variant Edition
- Click To View The Purple & Peach Variant Edition
- Click To View The Purple & Pink Variant Edition
- Click To View The Blue Variant Edition
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Bobby Hill and 1xRUN.