- Super Exclusive to 1xRUN: AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER this RUN contains:
- (1) Limited Edition Die Cut Sticker Folio with 27 Stickers
- 1 Limited Edition Kiss-Cut Vinyl Sticker Print which is an edition of 350, the first 50 of which were sold exclusively here at 1xRUN. This process has not been done since the 70's/80's when Topps did it for their Wacky Packs sheets. Each of the 27 designs within the print can be peeled out as individual stickers.
- (1) Paperback Edition of DB Burkeman's book "STICKERS: From Punk Rock to Contemporary Art " featuring approximately 4,000 stickers from the exploding, vibrant world of street art, DIY culture, music, and branding.
- Both the Sticker Folio & Kiss Cut poster feature 27 individual stickers from artists featured in DB Burkeman's seminal sticker book including:
Aiko / Anthony Lister / cassette playa / Chris Johanson / Dan Witz / Designers Republic / DB x Tristen Eaton / eBoy / Faile / FUTURA 2000 / INVADER / James Victore / José Parlá / Kenny Scharf / KRINK / Mark Dean Veca / Maya Hayuk / Parra / Rostarr / Ryan McGinness / Skullphone / SSUR / Stanley Donwood / Steve Powers / ZEVS
-This RUN comes with a Signed Certificate of Authenticity by "Stickers" author & curator DB Burkeman.
This release is part of DB Burkeman's traveling sticker exhibition STUCK UP which makes it's 3rd stop this year at 323East Gallery from March 24th - April 18th. See more info below and check 323East
for event details.
DB Burkeman fell in love with stickers and street art at an early age via skateboarding and punk rock, but made a name for himself DJing between his homes in London and New York.