The framing option for this RUN includes a 1 inch black wood frame with UV-glass foam core backing and ready to hang hardware.
1xRUN is proud to announce the inaugural Murals in the Market art festival! Featuring over 45 world-class local and international artists, Murals In The Market will transform Detroit’s Historic Eastern Market district into the epicenter of the city’s burgeoning public art movement with dozens of large scale murals created over nine days.
Featured artists include:
- 2501 - Askew - Beau Stanton - Brian Lacey - Denial - Ellen Rutt - Eugene Carland -
- Fel3000ft - Glenn Barr - Hannah Stouffer - Hebru Brantley - Hygienic Dress League -
- Jeff Soto - Jesse Kassel - Jonny Alexander - Kashink - Kobie Soloman - Kwest -
- Luke Chueh - Madsteez - Malt - Marlo Broughton - Martha Cooper - Maxx242 -
- Zak Meers - Meggs - Michelle Tanguay - Miss Van - Monica Canilao - Naturel - NNII -
- NoseGo - Ouizi - Persue - Rick Williams - Rone - Ryan Doyle - Shark Toof -
- Sydney G. James - Taylor White - Tead - Woes - Ron Zakrin and more...
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Marlo Broughton and 1xRUN.
ABOUT Marlo Broughton:
Marlo Broughton (born 1987) known professionally as MARLOBRO, is an American pop artist and designer. Who got his start by working with his cousin and founder of Detroit VS Everybody by Tommey Walker and linking up with members of Finally Famous which ultimatly lead to working on mixtape artworks and branding for Big Sean's early indie career.
He began as a graffiti artist, moving on to studying industrial design at WSU (Wayne state university), and now makes acrylic paintings on canvas and large scale mural paintings. He also collaborates commercially, predominantly on promotional materials, and also clothing, music production and other forms of branding.
His work is exhibited in galleries, outdoors in local and international environments, you can find his work displayed on 1XRUN, PLAYGROUND DETROIT, MURALS IN THE MARKET and avidly collected by individuals. He lives and works in Detroit, Michigan.
MORE FROM Marlo Broughton
Run of 1
This run is not on sale. Check the product page for more info.