The framing option for this RUN includes a 1 inch black wood frame with UV-glass foam core backing and ready to hang hardware.
1xRUN is proud to announce the inaugural Murals in the Market art festival! Featuring over 45 world-class local and international artists, Murals In The Market will transform Detroit’s Historic Eastern Market district into the epicenter of the city’s burgeoning public art movement with dozens of large scale murals created over nine days.
Featured artists include:
- 2501 - Askew - Beau Stanton - Brian Lacey - Denial - Ellen Rutt - Eugene Carland -
- Fel3000ft - Glenn Barr - Hannah Stouffer - Hebru Brantley - Hygienic Dress League -
- Jeff Soto - Jesse Kassel - Jonny Alexander - Kashink - Kobie Soloman - Kwest -
- Luke Chueh - Madsteez - Malt - Marlo Broughton - Martha Cooper - Maxx242 -
- Zak Meers - Meggs - Michelle Tanguay - Miss Van - Monica Canilao - Naturel - NNII -
- NoseGo - Ouizi - Persue - Rick Williams - Rone - Ryan Doyle - Shark Toof -
- Sydney G. James - Taylor White - Tead - Woes - Ron Zakrin and more...
This RUN comes signed, numbered by Pat Perry and includes an Original Artwork Letter of Provenance by 1xRUN.
ABOUT Pat Perry:
Pat Perry is an artist from Michigan who writes and makes pictures through careful and cautious observation. He works itinerantly, and is currently based in Detroit.