The framing option for this RUN includes a 1 inch black wood frame with UV-glass foam core backing and ready to hang hardware.
1xRUN is proud to announce the inaugural Murals in the Market art festival! Featuring over 45 world-class local and international artists, Murals In The Market will transform Detroit’s Historic Eastern Market district into the epicenter of the city’s burgeoning public art movement with dozens of large scale murals created over nine days.
Featured artists include:
- 2501 - Askew - Beau Stanton - Brian Lacey - Denial - Ellen Rutt - Eugene Carland -
- Fel3000ft - Glenn Barr - Hannah Stouffer - Hebru Brantley - Hygienic Dress League -
- Jeff Soto - Jesse Kassel - Jonny Alexander - Kashink - Kobie Soloman - Kwest -
- Luke Chueh - Madsteez - Malt - Marlo Broughton - Martha Cooper - Maxx242 -
- Zak Meers - Meggs - Michelle Tanguay - Miss Van - Monica Canilao - Naturel - NNII -
- NoseGo - Ouizi - Persue - Rick Williams - Rone - Ryan Doyle - Shark Toof -
- Sydney G. James - Taylor White - Tead - Woes - Ron Zakrin and more...
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Ryan Doyle and 1xRUN.
ABOUT Ryan Doyle:
Ryan Doyle is an artist living and working in Detroit, Michigan.
Based in Detroit, Michigan, 1XRUN (one-time run) is the world's leading publisher of fine art, and a top online destination for original art and print editions.Shipping to collectors in over 100 countries around the world, 1XRUN has published more than 3,000 editions since 2010.
What Does this Mean? Someone else has this artwork in their cart at the moment. If they choose to cancel, your position will move ahead in line. Placement on the waitlist does not guarantee an opportunity to purchase. Please do not leave 1XRUN.com or refresh your browser. Good luck!