Archival Pigment with 1-Color Screen Print on 330gsm Watercolor Fine Art Paper
17 x 17 Inches
Edition Size 25ARCHIVED
This product is archived in our warehouse. It is not currently on sale, but could come back.
Don't miss the next NNII release!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about new product releases. You will also receive:
Early Access •
Exclusive Content •
Artist Features & Interviews
About The Work
About The Artist
The framing option for this RUN includes a 1 inch black wood frame with UV-glass foam core backing and ready to hang hardware.
1xRUN is proud to announce the inaugural Murals in the Market art festival! Featuring over 45 world-class local and international artists, Murals In The Market will transform Detroit’s Historic Eastern Market district into the epicenter of the city’s burgeoning public art movement with dozens of large scale murals created over nine days.
Featured artists include:
- 2501 - Askew - Beau Stanton - Brian Lacey - Denial - Ellen Rutt - Eugene Carland -
- Fel3000ft - Glenn Barr - Hannah Stouffer - Hebru Brantley - Hygienic Dress League -
- Jeff Soto - Jesse Kassel - Jonny Alexander - Kashink - Kobie Soloman - Kwest -
- Luke Chueh - Madsteez - Malt - Marlo Broughton - Martha Cooper - Maxx242 -
- Zak Meers - Meggs - Michelle Tanguay - Miss Van - Monica Canilao - Naturel - NNII -
- NoseGo - Ouizi - Persue - Rick Williams - Rone - Ryan Doyle - Shark Toof -
- Sydney G. James - Taylor White - Tead - Woes - Ron Zakrin and more...
This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from NNII and 1xRUN.
NNII is an artist living and working in Detroit, Michigan.
Check out photos and a recap of NNII's most recent solo exhibition Etiquette in the 1xNEWS Exhibitions section to see more of NNII's work.
You are Not Logged In. Sign In or Sign Up to Start Racking Up Those Credits!
Based in Detroit, Michigan, 1xRUN ("one-time run") is the world's leading publisher of fine art editions and online destination for original art. We pride our curation on showcasing limited edition prints, original artwork, books and exclusives from some of the best-known and emerging names in the new contemporary movement. With collectors in over 100 countries, we have published more than 1,300 editions since 2010.